Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Books fit to print.

My wife knits. A lot. Lately she's been getting some packages in the mail from a certain Woolgirl. These packages are based on a particular theme and often come with extras. Her most recent kit was based on the Cowardly Lion and it came with this lovely little notebook that my wife gave to me. It's great and I especially like that it has the word "Courage" written on the back. I'm not sure what kind of writing project I'll use it for, but that'll be half the fun.

One of the things that I like about the notebook

is that it reminds me of some of the (very expensive) notebooks that I saw at the Assouline Boutique at the new

Las Vegas City Center. It's particularly reminiscent of this one:



I've written about my love of notebooks before, and I was also highly enamoured of this stationary set design that came in notebook form as well, but thought that maybe it was a little too over the top.