Monday, December 7, 2009

Most Played Music of 2009

Alright, in a few weeks my "Best of" lists and contributions will be appearing in different places, so in order to save that surprise for later, I thought I'd share the music that I listened too most often throughout 2009. These aren't necessarily favourites - sometimes I get stuck when writing a review and listen to something over and over.

Most Played Songs of 2009
1. A.C. Newman, "There Are Maybe Ten or Twelve Things"
2. Dido, "Quiet Times"
3. Asobi Seksu, "Gliss"
4. Beirut, "El Zocolo"
5. Asobi Seksu, "Familiar Light"
6. The Dudes, "Girl Police"
7. Ben Kweller, "Things I Like To Do"
8. Japandroids, "Wet Hair"
9. M. Ward, "Epistemology"
10. Orenda Fink, "Why Is The Night Sad"

Most Played Albums
1. Asobi Seksu, Hush
2. Beirut, March of the Zapotec
3. The Dudes, Blood Guts Bruises Cuts
4. Ben Kweller, Changing Horses
5. Japandroids, Post-Nothing
6. M. Ward, Hold Time
7. Orenda Fink, Ask The Night
8. Doom, Born Like This
9. Hayden, In Field & Town
10. The Big Pink, A Brief History of Love